- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Info
This campsite is right on the bank of Bhandardara lake. From the campsite, you get beautiful views of the lake. Go for boating, swim in the lake at your heart's content and as the sun goes down, be ready to watch a million stars.
The campsite will give you a true raw camping experience in nature. We also make sure there is a balance between ‘getting back to the basics’ and comfort level. There are western built-up washrooms at the campsite. Winters are the best time to visit this camp as the weather is too pleasant.
- 4:00pm - Check in, and freshen up
- 4:30pm - Evening snacks
- 5:30pm - Relax by the lake and watch sunset
- 7:30pm - Barbeque time
- 9:30pm - Dinner
- 10:30pm - Late night bonfire
- 8:30am - Breakfast
- 9:30am - Boating
- 11:00am - Check out
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, and freshen up
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Relax by the lake or go for a swim
Time : 7:30 pm
Time : 9:30 pm
Time : 10:30 pm
Late night bonfire
Time : 11:30 pm
Lie down & watch the star filled skies
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 9:30 am
Time : 11:30 am
- Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
- Life jacket for swim
- Western washrooms
- Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Welcome drink
- Morning boat ride of the lake
- RO purified drinking water station
- Volleyball, Badminton & cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Our campsite is open throughout the year. We do not operate on days with rough weather.
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
We have proper built up western toilets with jet spray. Separate for men & women
The toilets are very close to the camp approx. 100m.
No, transport is not included. However we can arrange a pickup and drop from Kasara station at an additional cost.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the stay.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the checkin time.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to check in. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to check in.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to check in or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- There are regular trains from Mumbai to Kasara. From Kasara railway station, you'll get shared/private jeeps towards Bhandardara dam. Cost for private jeep (return trip) is approximately Rs. 2700.
- Shared jeeps starting from Kasara till Goti village (approximate cost is Rs. 100 per person). From Goti village, you'll get shared autos to Bhandardara (approximate cost is Rs. 100 per person).
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.