- Trip Details
- Videos & Photo
- Additional Info
Our campsite is a lake touch property with proper western toilet facility. The camp is situated at a peaceful location away from the crowd. All meals are freshly prepared and served in a hygienic way. We also provide life jackets for you to have a good swim in the lake.
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, and freshen up
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Relax by the lake or go for a swim
Time : 7:30 pm
Time : 9:30 pm
Time : 10:30 pm
Late night bonfire
Time : 11:30 pm
Lie down & watch the star filled skies
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 9:30 am
(extra paid service)
Time : 11:30 am
- Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
- Life jacket for swim
- Western washrooms
- Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Welcome drink
- RO purified drinking water station
- Volleyball, Badminton & cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Our campsite is open throughout the year. We do not operate on days with rough weather.
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
We have proper built up western toilets with jet spray. Separate for men & women
The toilets are very close to the camp approx. 100m.
No, transport is not included. However we can arrange a pickup and drop from Kasara station at an additional cost.
We only take 30 members at our camp to avoid overcrowding like other cheaper camps around. This is to maintain the camping experience.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- There are regular trains from Mumbai to Kasara. From Kasara railway station, you'll get shared/private jeeps towards Bhandardara dam. Cost for private jeep (return trip) is approximately Rs. 2700.
- Shared jeeps starting from Kasara till Goti village (approximate cost is Rs. 100 per person). From Goti village, you'll get shared autos to Bhandardara (approximate cost is Rs. 100 per person).
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.