- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
Below is the itinerary:
Time : 3:00 pm
Check in, freshen up & explore
Time : 3:30 pm
Enjoy indoor or outdoor games
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 7:30 pm
Live Music Session
Time : 8:00 pm
Barbeque making session
Time : 10:00 pm
Time : 11:30 pm
Enjoy the bonfire with your friends
Time : 12:30 am
Silent hours at the campsite
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
● Sunrise View Tents Stay (with mattress, pillows and blankets)
● Live Music (on weekends)
● Sunset walk to a secret valley point
● Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast) veg
● Welcome drink
● Indoor games: Foosball, Carrom, Ludo, Chess
● Badminton, Volleyball and Cricket Equipment
● Western washrooms & hot shower
● RO purified drinking water station
● Mobile charging facility
● Free car parking
● First aid kit
● Private property with security
● Pool table
● Cold beverages/Packaged water
● Transport to the camp
● Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The sunrise is visible every day around 6am directly from your tent.
Yes we take you on a sunset walk to a private valley view location near our camp to watch the sunset.
Jio is very good. Airtel is available at some spots. Vodafone is not available
Yes we have a large shade areas for monsoon as well as non monsoon seasons at the camp.
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
Yes we provide Jain meals on request.
It takes only 2 hours from Mumbai (Borivali).
Yes we organize special camps with stargazing, team building and other activities for corporates.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The best way to reach the camp is via personal vehicle or private cabs.
- If you looking for public transportation, board on a train from Dadar - Kasara. Take a jeep from Kasara to Khodala. Then, a local jeep/rick from Khodala to camp.
- Reach Wada by bus from Mumbai, from Wada there are shared jeeps to the camp.