- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
Below is the itinerary:
Time : 3:00 pm
Check in, freshen up & explore
Time : 3:30 pm
Enjoy indoor or outdoor games
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 7:30 pm
Live Music Session
Time : 8:00 pm
Barbeque making session
Time : 10:00 pm
Time : 11:30 pm
Enjoy the bonfire with your friends
Time : 12:30 am
Silent hours at the campsite
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
● Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents with mattress, pillows and blankets)
● Live Music (on weekends)
● Sunset Walk
● Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)(VEG)
● Welcome drink
● Indoor games: Foosball, Carrom, Ludo, Chess
● Badminton, Volleyball and Cricket Equipment
● Western washrooms
● RO purified drinking water station
● Mobile charging facility
● Free car parking
● First aid kit
● Private property with security
● Pool table
● Cold beverages/Packaged water
● Transport to the camp
● Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The sunrise is visible every day around 6am directly from our campsite.
Yes we take you on a sunset walk to a private valley view location near our camp to watch the sunset.
All meals at this camp is vegetarian only.
Jio is very good. Airtel is available at some spots. Vodafone is not available
Yes we have a large shade areas for monsoon as well as non monsoon seasons at the camp.
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the stay.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours of the check-in time.
- Free rescheduling between the date of booking to 48 hrs prior to check-in. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to check-in.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to check-in or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The best way to reach the camp is via personal vehicle or private cabs.
- If you looking for public transportation, board on a train from Dadar - Kasara. Take a jeep from Kasara to Khodala. Then, a local jeep/rick from Khodala to camp.
- Reach Wada by bus from Mumbai, from Wada there are shared jeeps to the camp.