- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
Kolad is rightly called the adventure capital of Maharashtra. The biggest attraction in Kolad is the ‘Kundalika River Rafting’ or ‘White Water Rafting in Kolad’. Along with rafting, we offer you other water sports such as kayaking, river crossing, banana boat ride, zip lining, etc. River Rafting in Kolad is highly safe since there is no unfamiliar changes in the levels of water in this river. Rafting will be 12kms long. It's year-round destination, as river rafting happens 365 days. Travel from campsite to rafting start point and back to camp from rafting end point will be Rs.1200. (for a 10 seater vehicle)
Our campsite, Camp River Rush is located right at the banks for River Kundalika. If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay in Kolad, it’s this campsite. Tents are pitched amidst greenery, next to the Kundalika river. The campsite has constructed western washrooms, and has all basic amenities of a camp. We are taking all necessary safety precautions at the campsite. Our budget friendly camping package includes tent stay, river rafting experience, water sports, evening snacks, dinner and morning breakfast.
Time : 1:00 pm
Check-in, freshen up & explore
Date : December 9, 2021
Time : 1:30 pm
Water sports (depending on package)
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 7:00 pm
Play indoor games or just chill with your friends
Time : 10:00 pm
Time : 11:55 pm
Silent hours at the campsite
Time : 8:00 am
Time : 8:30 am
Leave the campsite for river rafting. The timing may change a bit based on water levels
Time : 1:00 pm
Return to camp from rafting
Time : 1:30 pm
Time : 2:30 pm
- River rafting 12kms
- Zip line
- River crossing
- Banana boat
- All meals
- Tent stay
- Riverside access
- Western washrooms
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the rafting point
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
We will arrange a shared transport from the campsite to/from rafting points at Rs.1200 (for a 10 seater vehicle).
You can take your private vehicle to the rafting start point and park there (Rs.50 parking charges). After you are done with rafting and reach the end point, you will have to take a rickshaw back to the start point where you have parked your vehicle (Approx Rs.800).
Vodafone is not good. Jio /Airtel works well
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
Minimum age required is 14 years for river rafting
No, transport is not included. However we can help you book private cab / bus.
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
Yes you can do river rafting. There are trained professional guides and life guards during this activity. Also everyone is given a life jacket for this activity. So at no point will swimming be required.
- Full refund for camping (not rafting) on cancellations made before 48 hours to check in.
- No refund for river rafting on cancellation
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the checkin time.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to check in. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to check in.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to check in or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The nearest railway station is Roha. There are regular local trains from Mumbai to Roha. From Roha you need to catch a rickshaw/auto to our campsite which is a 15 mins ride.
- The nearest major bus stop is at Roha. You can find buses from Mumbai / Pune to Roha. From Roha you need to catch a rickshaw/auto to our campsite which is a 15 mins ride.
- If you’re coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.