- Trip Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Info
Looking for the best option for beach camping near Mumbai? Look no further! Located about 80 kms from Mumbai this beach is uncrowded and peaceful, making it ideal for beach camping near Mumbai. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back on hammocks is not your style, you can spend your day by playing beach volleyball, frisbee or just getting a dip in the water. The night time is the best as you can see the star-filled sky, enjoy live music try your hand at BBQ making while listening to the beach sound. The sea breeze coupled with the ambiance at our campsite doubles up the fun quotient.
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, freshen-up & explore
Time : 5:00 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Beach walk, volleyball & photography
Time : 7:30 pm
Live Music Session
Time : 8:30 pm
BBQ making session
Time : 9:30 pm
Time : 11:00 pm
Late night bonfire
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
- Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
- Live Music performance
- Western washrooms
- Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Welcome drink
- RO purified drinking water station (carry your own bottle)
- Volleyball, cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Glass for drinks (booze)
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The camp is right in front of the beach. You get a direct view of the sea from the camp.
Jio & Airtel is good. Vodafone is weak
This beach is located to the north of Mumbai.
Yes we have the option of veg / Jain meals as well.
Yes we have cold shower facility at the camp.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- You can catch a train from Mumbai to Saphale station. From Saphale station there are regular ST bus to Usarni Village bus stop.
- From Saphale station you also get rickshaws to Usarni Village.
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.