- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Info
Looking for the best option for beach camping near Mumbai? Look no further! Located about 13 kms ahead of Alibaug, Nagaon beach is a clean, uncrowded and peaceful, making it ideal for beach camping in Alibaug. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back on hammocks is not your style, you can spend your day by participating in water sports, playing beach volleyball, frisbee or just getting a dip in the water. The night time is the best as you can see the star-filled sky, try your hand at BBQ while listening to the beach sound. The sea breeze coupled with the ambiance at our campsite doubles up the fun quotient.
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, freshen-up & explore
Time : 5:00 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Beach walk, volleyball & photography
Time : 7:30 pm
Barbeque making session
Time : 9:30 pm
Time : 11:00 pm
Late night bonfire
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
- Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
- Live Music performance
- Western washrooms
- Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Welcome drink
- RO purified drinking water station
- Volleyball, cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The camp is right in front of the beach. You get a direct view of the sea from the camp.
Jio & Airtel is good. Vodafone is weak
No, this camp is based at Nagaon beach which is located 7kms before Revdanda beach.
Yes we have the option of veg / Jain meals as well.
Yes we have cold shower facility at the camp.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the stay.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the checkin time.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to check in. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to check in.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to check in or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty, a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a 3-seater auto directly to the campsite (approximate cost Rs. 350).
- You can also skip the bus travel and take a direct 8/10-seater auto from Mandwa jetty to the campsite (approximate cost Rs. 1000).
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.