- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Info
- Check in at 4pm
- Play or relax
- Evening snacks at 5pm
- Barbeque at 7pm
- Dinner time at 9pm
- Bonfire time with your friends at 10pm
- Next day breakfast at 9am
- Checkout at 11am
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, and freshen up
Time : 4:30 pm
Enjoy outdoor games or relax by the lake
Time : 5:00 pm
Go for a swim in the lake
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 7:00 pm
Time : 9:00 pm
Time : 10:30 pm
Bonfire time with your friends
Time : 9:00 am
Time : 11:00 am
- Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
- Life jacket for swim
- Western washrooms
- Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
- Welcome drink
- RO purified drinking water station
- Volleyball, Badminton & cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
The camp is right at the bank of the lake with a great view.
Unlike other camps in Pawna we do not crowd our camps by overbooking. We maintain limited people only so that the camping experience is the best.
We have clean western washrooms with jet sprays. The washrooms are cleaned every hour so the cleanliness is maintained.
Our camp is not located in the crowded section of Pawna where all other camps are based next to each other. We are located at a lake touch private property near the club Mahindra resorts. This helps us maintain a peaceful camp with no surrounding loud music noise from other camps.
Yes you can get your car/bike to the camp. Only the last 6kms of road is in bad condition due to heavy rainfall. Rest of the route from Mumbai / Pune are very good roads.
Airtel and JIO are good. Vodafone is weak.
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the stay.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the checkin time.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to check in. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to check in.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to check in or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- There are regular trains from Mumbai and Pune to Lonavala. From Lonavala railway station, you get shared/private jeeps to the campsite.
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.