Our campsite, Camp River Rush is located right at the banks for River Kundalika. If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay…
Kolad Camp & Kayak
- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
Our campsite, Camp River Rush is located right at the banks for River Kundalika. If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay in Kolad, it’s this campsite. Tents are pitched amidst greenery, next to the Kundalika river. The campsite has constructed western washrooms, and has all basic amenities of a camp. We are also taking all necessary safety precautions at the campsite. Our budget friendly camping package includes tent stay, kayaking, evening snacks, starters, dinner and morning breakfast.
Time : 3:00 pm
Check-in, freshen up & explore
Time : 3:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 6:30 pm
Play indoor games or just chill with your friends by the riverside
Time : 8:00 pm
Starters will be served (At Additional cost)
Time : 10:00 pm
Time : 11:55 pm
Silent hours at the campsite
Time : 9:00 am
Time : 12:00 pm
Time : 12:30 pm
- Tent stay
- Starter (veg/nveg)
- Riverside access
- Outdoor games
- Indoor games
- Western washrooms
- Cold beverages / Packaged water
- Transport to the camp
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Our campsite is open throughout the year. We do not operate on days with rough weather.
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
Vodafone is weak. Jio/airtel is good
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
No, transport is not included. However we can help you book private cab/bus.
In starters we provide chicken pakoda / paneer chili. The quantity is 1 plate per person.
Yes, we have various water sports/activities as below
Zipline, Banana boat ride, River crossing - Rs. 500
River rafting 12km - Rs.1500 (this happens on the next day)
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The nearest railway station is Roha. There are regular local trains from Mumbai to Roha. From Roha you need to catch a rickshaw/auto to our campsite which is a 15 mins ride.
- The nearest major bus stop is at Roha. You can find buses from Mumbai / Pune to Roha. From Roha you need to catch a rickshaw/auto to our campsite which is a 15 mins ride.
- If you’re coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.