- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
The secret lake view camp is located close to a hidden unexplored lake. It's a scenic location for camping near Mumbai. The weather turns super pleasant in the season. We will take you on a short hike to this hidden lake. This campsite offers the right adventure-relaxation combo. How? Away from the crowded tourist stay-ins, this campsite is a peaceful retreat. The kayaking experience at this campsite is a unique one at this calm and peaceful lakeside. At night, try your hand at barbeque making, and watch movie in the outdoors. The package is inclusive of stay, meals, BBQ, kayaking, lake swim and movie under the stars.
Time : 4:00 pm
Check in, freshen up & explore
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Kayaking & Lake swim
Time : 7:30 pm
Barbeque making session
Time : 9:30 pm
Time : 11:00 pm
Enjoy outdoor movie screening
Time : 12:30 am
Silent hours at the campsite
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
● Tent Stay (Adventure dome tents)
● Life jacket for swim
● Kayaking activity in the lake
● Western washrooms
● Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast)
● Welcome drink
- RO purified drinking water station
- Volleyball, Badminton & cricket equipment
- Mobile charging facility
- Free car parking
- First aid kit
- Private property with security
● Cold beverages / Packaged water
● Transport to the camp
● Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Our camp is a valley view camp. The lake is situated at a 15 mins walk from the camp.
Yes, you can swim in the lake. Unlike Pawna lake there are no restrictions here.
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
Yes we have a large shade areas for monsoon as well as non monsoon seasons at the camp.
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The nearest railway station is Lonavala. From Lonavala station, you get private/shared jeeps to the campsite. We can help you book a private jeep for Rs. 2700, return journey to Lonavala station.
- Alternate route: Take a train till Kamshet. From Kamshet station, catch a bus to Pawnanagar. From Pawnanagar, you will get autos to the campsite.
- If you're coming by private vehicle, we will be sharing the google map location for navigation.