Professional stargazing & camping near Mumbai. The camp is based at a hill station which gives the best viewpoint for stargazing. Amenities include, hot water, tent stay, western washrooms, indoor games and more.
Camp Hippie Hills Stargazing
- Trip Details
- Videos & Photos
- Additional Info
Below is the itinerary:
Time : 3:00 pm
Check in, freshen up & explore
Time : 3:30 pm
Enjoy indoor or outdoor games
Time : 4:30 pm
Time : 5:30 pm
Time : 7:00 pm
Astronomy Session Begins
The session will start with some basic briefing about the planets and constellations. Further as the sky goes darker you will be able to see through the professional telescope.
Time : 8:30 pm
Barbeque making session
Time : 10:00 pm
Time : 11:30 pm
Enjoy the bonfire with your friends
Time : 12:30 am
Enjoy the easy to spot shooting stars from the campsite
Time : 8:30 am
Time : 11:00 am
● Sunrise View Tent Stay (with mattress, pillows and blankets)
● Professional stargazing workshop with telescope
● Sunset Walk
● Meals (Evening snacks, BBQ, Dinner & Breakfast) veg
● Welcome drink
● Indoor games: Foosball, Carrom, Ludo, Chess
● Badminton, Volleyball and Cricket Equipment
● Western washrooms & Hot Shower
● RO purified drinking water station
● Mobile charging facility
● Free car parking
● First aid kit
● Private property with security
● Pool table
● Cold beverages/Packaged water
● Transport to the camp
● Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
Yes professional astronomers will be conducting this stargazing with professional telescope.
Yes the stargazing will be conducted by professional certified astronomers with telescope.
Yes we take you on a sunset walk to a private valley view location near our camp to watch the sunset.
The sunrise is visible every day around 6am directly from our campsite.
Jio is very good. Airtel is available at some spots. Vodafone is not available
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
Yes we do provide jain meals
Yes of course you will be able to see planets and constellations using the telescope.
We do not crowd at our camps and only take a limited number of people to maintain the experience. Approx 30 people.
- Full refund on cancellations made upto 48 hours before the travel date.
- 10% deduction on cancellations made within 48 hours to the travel date.
- Free rescheduling between date of booking to 48 hrs prior to travel date. No rescheduling 24 hrs prior to travel date.
- No Refund 24hrs prior to travel date or on the day of the stay.
- Strictly no littering at the campsite
How to reach
- The best way to reach the camp is via personal vehicle or private cabs.
- If you looking for public transportation, board on a train from Dadar - Kasara. Take a jeep from Kasara to Khodala approx. cost 80 rupee per person. Then, a local jeep/rick from Khodala to camp approx. cost 80 rupee per person.
- Reach Wada by bus from Mumbai, from Wada there are shared jeeps to the camp.